This Legal Notice regulates the access to and use of the various contents and information included in or accessible through the website www.jomarseguridad.com (hereinafter, the website), owned by JOMAR SEGURIDAD S.L. By merely using the web site, you acquire the condition of user. Use of the web site and of any of the services thereof signifies that you agree as the user, without any reservation, to each and all these general conditions and to any particular conditions that may be in force, if applicable.
I. General terms and conditions of access to and use of the web page
The user’s obligations
1. 1. Users are hereby bound, in general, to use both the web site and the content, services and information linked to the same diligently and in accordance with the law, with moral standards, with public order and with the provisions set forth in this Legal Notice, and users must likewise abstain from using them in any way that may prevent the normal operation and enjoyment by the other users of the website of the content thereof or that may harm or cause damage to the assets and rights of JOMAR SEGURIDAD, of its suppliers, of its users or, in general, of any third party. More specifically, but without hereby limiting the general scope of the obligations set forth in the preceding paragraph, users are bound, when using the website and the services linked to the same:
a) Not to introduce, store or distribute, through the website or through any of the services linked thereto any computer program, data, virus, code or any other electronic instrument or device that may be likely to cause damages to the website, to any of the services linked to the same or to any equipment, systems or networks of JOMAR SEGURIDAD, of any user, of any of JOMAR SEGURIDAD’s suppliers or, in general, of any third party, or that, in any other way, may be capable of causing any type of alteration to them or preventing the normal operation thereof.
b) Not to use false identifies or impersonate the identity of others when using the website or of any of the services linked thereto, including the use, if applicable, of passwords or access codes of third parties or any other way.
c) Not to destroy, alter, make unusable or damage the electronic data, information, programs or documents of JOMAR SEGURIDAD, of its suppliers or of third parties.
d) Not to use the content, particularly the information obtained through the website, to forward advertising, send messages for commercial purposes or collect or store the personal data of third parties.
Intellectual and industrial property
2. The user acknowledges that all the elements of the website, the information and materials contained therein, the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of the content thereof, and the computer programs used in relation to the same are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of JOMAR SEGURIDAD itself or of third parties.
3. Unless authorised by JOMAR SEGURIDAD or, if applicable, by the third parties who own the corresponding rights or unless it is legally permitted, users may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, lease, loan, make available or allow public access to, through any public communication mode, any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph.
4. Users must use the materials, elements and information that they access through using the website solely for their own needs, and they are hereby bound not to make commercial use, either directly or indirectly, of either the services or of the materials, elements and information obtained from the same.
5. Users must abstain from eliminating the identifying signs of the rights (of intellectual or industrial property, or any other) of JOMAR SEGURIDAD or of the third parties that may be included on the website and in the content offered through the website.
6. Likewise, users must abstain from avoiding or manipulating any technical devices established by JOMAR SEGURIDAD or by third parties, either on the website or in any of the materials, elements or information obtained through the same, for the protection of their rights.
Disclaimer of warranties
7. Users hereby give their consent that JOMAR SEGURIDAD may send them commercial communications referring to its products or services, either by e-mail, by postal mail or by any other means, and they may request, at any time, that these communications cease to be sent. To do so, and to make any other consultation or comment, users may address JOMAR SEGURIDAD via postal mail at, c/ Francisco Medina y Mendoza, 17A - Nave 47, Pol. Industrial Cantos Blancos, 19171 Cabanillas del Campo, Guadalajara, Spain.
8. 8. JOMAR SEGURIDAD undertakes to make every necessary effort to guarantee the availability and continuity of both the web site and the services linked to the same. Nevertheless, JOMAR SEGURIDAD cannot guarantee that the website and the services linked to the same will work correctly at all times or that users will be able to access them and use them quickly, without interruption and free from errors. Likewise, JOMAR SEGURIDAD does not grant any warranty with respect to the suitability and content of the website or of any of the services linked thereto for satisfying the specific needs of users.
9. JOMAR SEGURIDAD will act diligently according to generally accepted uses in the sector to prevent the presence on the website or in any of the services linked to the same, of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause alterations to the computer systems or the electronic documents or files of users, but it cannot guarantee the absence of such elements and may not be held liable for the damages that could be caused by the same.
10. 10. JOMAR SEGURIDAD does not control or endorse or guarantee the accuracy, quality, veracity, reliability or suitability of the information and services provided or rendered by third parties through the website. Likewise, it does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the content or services provided or rendered by third parties through the website.
11. JOMAR SEGURIDAD does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity of the content and services available on sites that belong to or are managed by third parties and that users may access through links from the website. JOMAR SEGURIDAD does not control the content of said web sites or offer or market the products and services that are available at the web sites that are thus linked, nor does it consequently assume any liability for the same.
Without prejudice to the liability for damages that could arise, JOMAR SEGURIDAD may, immediately and without the need for prior notice, terminate and deem its relationship with users to be ended, thereby interrupting their access to the website or to the corresponding services thereof, if it detects any use of the same or of any of the services linked thereto that is contrary to the general or particular conditions that may be applicable.
II. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY AND PROTECTION
REGISTRATION IN SERVICES AS A REGISTERED USER
To access certain services, it will be necessary to register as a REGISTERED USER of www.jomarseguridad.es. The data for completing the Registration Form are provided freely and voluntarily, wherefore the data must be true and in accordance with reality.
USERS undertake to make diligent use of and not to provide their user names and passwords to third parties, and they undertake to notify JOMAR SEGURIDAD, as soon as possible, of the loss or theft or of any risk of access to the same by a third party.
When users register as a REGISTERED USER, they consent to the automated or manual processing of their personal data and/or of any other data provided.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
JOMAR SEGURIDAD guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data that you provide to us as a USER of www.jomarseguridad.es, in compliance with the provisions set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection.
The sole purpose for collecting and processing the personal data, unless otherwise indicated on the forms of the web site where USERS’ data is collected, is to manage the information supplied during consultations and applications for employment at JOMAR SEGURIDAD by USERS through the web site, to control compliance with the conditions of use of the web site and to comply with our legal obligations.
Likewise, we hereby inform you that the personal data that you have provided to us are included in a file called CURRICULA, which is managed by JOMAR SEGURIDAD. The purpose of this file is to manage the data of candidates for current and future hiring processes. This information may be provided to subsidiaries and to affiliate companies and to other entities that collaborate in hiring processes (evaluation, medical exams, etc.).
Said file has been notified to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and it has the necessary security measures for guaranteeing the total security of the data.
We remind you of the possibility of accessing the data you have provided, as well as the possibility, if applicable, of requesting rectification of, objection to or cancellation of the data, under the terms set forth in said Law, by sending written notice to the LOPD Department of JOMAR SEGURIDAD at Pº de la Castellana 141, Edificio Cuzco IV, 28046 Madrid, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
C/ Francisco Medina y Mendoza, 17A, nave 47 Polígono Industrial Cantos Blancos 19171 - Guadalajara Spain firstname.lastname@example.org